About the business
iGreenData is a next-generation technology company focusing on Cloud, Data, and Digital first solutions that are changing how technology provides value to businesses, empowering organizations to take advantage of the scalability, reliability, and improved performance of cloud computing. We offer highly differentiated technology services to our customers. Our customers benefit from the industry-leading digital and cloud capabilities we deliver together with our niche partner ecosystem. We leverage our intellectual property and our unique family of accelerators to helping our customers develop and run Intelligent businesses and transform the customer experience
What you’ll contribute to the position
As a Frontend Engineer, you will be responsible for actively contributing to the definition of solutions and assessment of ideas, utilizing our deep experience in digital technologies and minimizing outcome risk by accurately and continually estimating and reporting on progress and potential impediments to success. You will ensure re-use or build best-fit software solutions on time and budget for business partners, whilst being responsible for the ongoing quality of our delivered solutions – production stability is our first priority.
About the role
As a Frontend Engineer, you will be responsible for keeping the digital channels in line with our Customer Value Proposition and our Target Customer Experience, as well as developing front-end interfaces for our customers to better interact with web and application. You will work in a cross-functional agile team to build things the right way and create a great digital experience for our customers, as well as supporting all aspects of digital development.
What you’ll do:
Here’s an overview of some responsibilities you’ll have as a Frontend engineer.
- Design, build and maintain applications/tools to manage and expose domain resources.
- Authentically engage with a multi-stakeholder landscape to translate customer needs into leading-edge software application products, services or systems that meet the time, cost, and quality standards.
- Collaborate with team members and key stakeholders, seeking support, direction and buy-in to gather deep insights about the challenges and opportunities of our software application technologies and platforms.
- Significantly contribute to continuous improvement initiatives of our systems and processes, to help define best practice corporate testing standards and drive improved outcomes (e.g. productivity, customer experience and/or profitability)
- Continual personal and peer learning and development in all aspects of the technology, applications, and new ways of working.
Experience and Skills
- Knowledge and experience of Styled Components (or another JS based styling library)
- Understanding of SEO & accessibility requirements and principles
- Understanding of CMS platforms
- Understanding of digital analytics systems (Google Analytics desirable)
- Experience with design-systems, design thinking and modular, responsive content
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity when swapping projects frequently
- Practical agile experience.
- Experience with and understanding of Enterprise Architecture concepts in a corporate organisation.
- Involvement in the design and development of scalable, enterprise grade APIs using AWS & NodeJS.
- Exceptional collaborative and communication skills.
- Experience with Agile.
Benefits and perks
- Ongoing professional and career development
- We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package, including private healthcare and more.
- We’re growing, so there will be plenty of opportunities to grow your career with us as we expand
- Lots of social activities
- A learning organisation – we invest our time and money in learning
- Supporting individual learning opportunities, hosting, and attending ‘brown bag’ lunches, meetups
- Generous training budget.
If this opportunity sound likes something you would be interested in, we want to hear from you! Our team will assess your application, and if we feel that you could be a good fit for any of our client partners, we will be in touch regarding the next steps. You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job
Your application will include the following questions:
- How many years’ experience do you have in a software development role?
- Which of the following front end development libraries and frameworks are you proficient in?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?